Christmas essentials



It's too late for my Christmas list to Santa Claus but I've got something I'd like to share with you. These three items I've chosen from all of the Christmas items I received recently. Although, I guess I should add my Christmas cook hat to that list. My passion for cooking passion encourages me to get myself weird cooking accessories, but that's a topic for another post :)...So let's check what have I prepared for you this time:


1. Gardeners Mini Herb Tin Set by Crabtree & Evelyn - Christmas cooking, Christmas cleaning and all of the others duties that come this winter time... Your hands deserve a good therapy afterwards so I  recommend this trio! The little planting tins are a cute addition too
2. Desenio wall prints and photographs - Danish brand available online in the UK offers you a wide range of wall prints and photographs that are actually a lot nicer than generic posters. We've chosen these three frozen water themed prints to hang above the bed. Feels refreshing :D Great present idea!

3. Fig Tree St Eval Candle - I know how people love scented candles. Not difficult to notice it smelling Christmassy sweet scented candles on every corner. If you prefer something more delicate, this one should satisfy even the biggest candle opponent (trust me, I'm the one of them). Handmade in Cornwall, not too pricey and decent looking. Dear candle, you've got my recommendation.

2 comments:



  1. MyCriib is the most ambitious startup in the renting sector. We are here to solve two big issues that are affecting everyone today, lack of trust and time lost on logistics.

    Rent faster
    renting community

    ReplyDelete