London: Vintage Pollini mules + cotton wide leg trousers



Today's outfit is surprisingly from H&M. Can you imagine I found these 100% cotton trousers and pink dress (yes, that's a dress worn as a top) on sale, £5 each! Gold mules are vintage, by Armando Pollini - I totally adore them. I'm aware of the fact my hair is yellow but the hair is burnt that's why I'm trying to hide it under the hat or tied in a little 'palm. And it's gonna stay like that at least until next month. Be careful with straighteners, I've never had such a mess on my head (even after using tones of bleach). To make up for it I had to put on some eye-catching earrings. So here we are!










trousers -H&M, dress - H&M, mules - Armando Pollini, earrings - Kastur Jeweles

6 comments:

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with off the shoulder midi dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so cute! I love the color x You will like to see more fashion from here.

    ReplyDelete